- lightweight hull construction
- performance rated components
- all the control lines of a racer
- carbon fiber mast
- deep fin keel with nearly half her weight way down below water
Things I love about the way she’s designed:
- narrow hull let’s you really feel the wind. Â We heel over more than any other boat our length, getting water over the rail regularly!
- huge cockpit makes it easy for a large crew to get around the boat, or go for a afternoon with eight on board
- open, flat fore-deck with room for two to work
- tons of anti-skid on the deck to keep you from slipping off on a wet day
- great lay-out in the cockpit makes it easy to sail single-handed.
Here are some reviews about the J/100: